Spectrum Management and Security on the Forefront
We are spotlighting panels of AFCEA Washington, DC’s Mobile Tech Summit. Be on the lookout for upcoming features to learn more about our robust, government-led sessions. Today’s spotlight is on our Spectrum Management and Security panel.
Panel 1: Spectrum Management and Security
How does spectrum management affect you? Panelists will do a deep dive into areas such as spectrum complexity, availability variations (MILDEP, Host Nation, Tactical, Joint Base, Leasing), and cybersecurity.
Key Session Takeaways:
- Education on complexity of spectrum management:
- On base versus off base
- Licensed versus unlicensed 4G LTE
- Impacts on mobility services
- Differences between CONUS Strategic spectrum availability and OCONUS/Tactical Deployment
- Spectrum security and the impact of Supply Chain Risk Management on LTE/WiFi components (devices, access points, radio networks, etc.)
Check out our other sessions here. Continuing education credits will be provided to participants through CompTIA and GIAC.
AFCEA Washington, DC Mobile Tech Summit
Date: March 1, 2017
Time: 7:15 AM – 5:15 PM
Location: Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20004