Qualcomm’s Fairygodboss Podcasts
On this episode of Fairygodboss Radio, Qualcomm’s VP of Global HR Solutions, Anne Elkin discusses her career journey and the lessons she’s learned along the way. Listen to the Listen to the full episode here..
LGBTBE BUSINESS WEBINARS AND VIDEO RESOURCES DURING COVID-19
This page is dedicated to our network of exceptional, innovative Certified LGBT Business Enterprise® (Certified LGBTBE®) suppliers in the NGLCC network. Here you will find information on business development webinars and trainings; online matchmakers, both B2B and corporate; support with drafting capability statements and RFPs; and much, much more to help our businesses and community stay strong and ready for the year ahead.
Additionally, many NGLCC local affiliate chambers have regional information and economic recovery opportunities available.
A Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction with Dani Wadlington & Kyndall Brown
We take a close look at both individual and school-wide approaches to anti-racist practices in education during this podcast. Learn about the newly available workbook that models how to be an anti-racist math educator. Listen to the full episode here.
Thanks to our partnership with Office Depot, we would like to congratulate these winners of a Makey-Makey Classic Kit:
• Callahan, Stephen-San Joaquin County Office of Education
• Cervantes, Merry-Rondo School of Discovery
• Cheyne, Samantha-Woodsboro Elementary
• De Alba, Denise-H.A. Hyde Elementary
• Flores, Jeannine-Los Angeles County Office of Education
• Garcia, Michael-McCabe Elementary School
• Hart, Julie-Forest Hill Elementary School
• Hernandez, Juan Carlos-Betsy Ross Elementary
• Hoskins, John-Antelope Valley High School
• Howard, Tammi-Fifty-Second Street Elementary School
• Hudson, Ree-Pasadena Unified School District
• Intravaia, Paula-Del Mar Union School District
• Kong, Ding-Para Los Ninos
• Mainzer, Dana-Eastside High School
• Matuz, Kristin-Leuzinger High School
• Reep, Olivia-Faubion K-8
• Robertson, Vanessa-Orange County Academy of Sciences and Arts
• Ruiz, Vanessa-Rincon Valley Middle School
• Schertle, Richard-Steindorf K-8 STEAM School
• Zafiropoulos, Carol-Union Middle School
NUDC Webinar: Energy Force Ambassador Program at ComEd
October 19, 2021 1-2PM & 6:30-7:30 EDT
Learn how you can transform the global energy system to secure a clean, prosperous, zero-carbon future for all and by exploring career opportunities with RMI in this virtual information session.
You will also learn:
- RMI’s approach to climate solutions, real impact, & positive change
- How RMI is working towards an equitable and just future for all
- The partnership with HBCU Clean Energy Initiative to connect opportunities to HBCU
- What it’s like to work at RMI, directly from the voices of former interns and current staff
- How and when to apply to our paid internships and early career opportunities
- What we seek and how to stand out